Hand Stamped, hexagon shaped, earrings that read "CAN'T EVEN", which I totally can't RN. Sorry.
- 100% handmade from start to finish.
- These squares fit into 10mm circle.
- Hand-stamping is a three step process:
- Each letter is hammered into the brass individually. In some cases, each earring piece has received 3-4 letter hammering's.
- The phrase or word is then hand-dyed with black ink.
- The pieces are then polished free of the ink that has bled from the phrase.
- All hand stamped work will look similar to this, but due to the nature of stamping, will be unique to your pair.
- All Grey Theory Mill earrings are made with Hypoallergenic, Surgical Grade A, Titanium Earring Wire.
- Titanium has no traces of nickel and is the premier metal for sensitive ears, which is why this metal is used for surgical instruments.
- Earrings are NOT waterproof. Please remove earrings before swimming & bathing as water temperature and chlorine could compromise the bond between earring piece and post.
- Raw brass will naturally patina in color over time. If you prefer a bright gold-brass color you can rub them with a jewelry polishing cloth or brighten with lemon juice. A sample of jewelry polishing cloth is included with all brass earring purchases.