Long live Rock & Roll! These little candles are inspired by the Legends we grew up listening to. Light one up and put a little music on- it's a winning combination. These 3oz candles are vegan and made of soy wax.
Fragrance: notes of patchouli and amber.
*Do not burn for more than four hours at a time.
1. Long you live and high you fly smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd 1973, Abbey Road
2. If the sun refused to shine I would still be loving you - Led Zeppelin 1969, London
3. My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies - Queen 1990, West London
4. Dream on, dream on, dream on, dream until your dreams come true - Aerosmith 1973, Boston
5. Love is old love is new love is all love is you - The Beatles 1969, London
6. I met a young girl, she gave me a rainbow - Bob Dylan 1962, N.Y.C.
7. Some days are diamonds some days are rocks - Tom Petty 1996, Los Angeles
8. We all shine on like the moon and the stars and the sun - John Lennon 1970, Abbey Road
9. We are stardust we are golden - Joni Mitchell 1970, Hollywood
10. Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns it calls me on and on across the universe - The Beatles 1968, Abbey Road
11. Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right - Grateful Dead 1974, San Francisco
12. Come on baby, light my fire - The Doors 1966, West Hollywood
13. We can be heroes, just for one day - David Bowie 1977, Berlin
14. I know someday you'll have a beautiful life I know you'll be a star - Pearl Jam 1991, Seattle
15. You are my center when I spin away - Radiohead 2006, London
16. I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours - Bob Dylan 1962, N.Y.C.
17. Wise men say only fools rush in but I can't help falling in love with you - Elvis 1961, Hollywood
18. There is a crack in everything that's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen 1992, N.Y.C.
19. A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes - Florence The Machine 2009, London
20. In my life I love you more - The Beatles 1965, London