The Castillo is a well-loved spot in Havana where you can relax and watch the sunset over the bay. Pop this ring on and set off to a similar local spot for a picnic dinner at sunset. Fun Tip: Try layering this ring in different finishes for a fun and flirty stack.
- Ring Size - Available in 4 to 10 size
- Diamond Weight - 0.05cts
- Ring width - 2mm
- Avoid contact with anything containing derivatives of alcohol
MADE WITH LOVE
- Handcrafted at the time of order by artisan women in India.
- Hand-wrapped in sustainable, eco-friendly packaging (includes a reusable tin Ella Stein container, muslin cloth pouch, and polishing cloth. Also includes 'Our Story' and a signed note from the woman who hand-packaged your jewelry on recycled paper.)
- Conscious manufacturing practices.
- 100% nickel free.
- Available in .925 sterling silver or 14kt gold-plated sterling silver. All of our pieces are made with 100% certified recycled sterling silver.
CREATED WITH REAL DIAMONDS
- Cut: Single cut, 26 facets
- Conflict-free and ethically-sourced.
- Zero-waste diamonds (we use almost 100% of each diamond versus the industry average of 60%.)
- Kimberley Process (KP) compliant.
- Responsible Jewelry Council Certified (RJCC), an international merit that upholds human, environmental, and product standards.
- Women's Jewelry Association member (WJA).
CARING FOR YOUR PIECE
- Recommended Care:
- Remove before shower, swimming, exercising.
- Avoid perfumes, creams, bleach/cleaning supplies.
- Store jewelry away from extreme temperatures and humidity. (Use the Ella Stein pouch and tin provided!)
- Cleaning Instructions:
- Using the polishing cloth provided with your purchase, rub in one direction very softly. Never use tissue or paper towels to clean the metal as they can cause scratches.