Wearing baltic amber close to the skin is a traditional European remedy for baby teething. A natural analgesic, amber will help calm a baby without resorting to drugs. Used for centuries in Europe, amber's natural anti-inflammatory and pain relieving properties are perfect to soothe teething babies. Amber is fossilized resin, which warms against the skin, releasing it's therapeutic properties safely and naturally.
- Handmade with 100% certified Baltic amber.
- Measures 5.5 inches long
- Helps to relieve pain and inflammation. Must be in contact with the skin.
- Please note that baltic amber is a completely natural material and slight color variation from pictures may occur.
- May be in contact with plain water, however it is preferable to remove it before bathing or swimming to increase its lifespan.
- You should be able to run two fingers along your baby’s neck under the necklace. The necklace must never reach passed your baby’s chin.
- Whenever your baby shows the first signs of teething, it’s time to try this product.
- This product has a safety release and is tested by a third party lab & meet all safety standards.
- Parent/adult must supervise children at all times when wearing any type of jewelry. Necklace must be fitted properly & taken off at night time.