Sea Salt + Bay Rum Soy Candle

Inspired by the aromas wafting through the air of quaint seaside villages, this distillate cologne of rum and bayberries is washed with rich salt air. Forget the worries you may have carried with you to the sand.

14 oz (397g) / approx. 50 hour burn time

Premium soy wax blend & double cotton wick.

Your purchase supports animal rescue by donating 10% of the profits to organizations working for the cause.

 

Sydney Hale candles are safe to use in your home but, as with any candle, we all need to abide by safety instructions. These are small fires after all :) Here are the Cliffsnotes:

  • Trim your wicks to 1/4 inch before each burn.
  • Burn until you reach a full melt pool (especially important for first lighting- approx. 2 hours needed).
  • Never burn for more than 4 hours.
  • Do not burn in a draft or around flammable objects.
  • Do not leave it unattended or in the reach of children or pets.
  • Do not touch the glass on a burning or recently extinguished candle (the glass is hot!)
  • Stop using your candle when 1/4 - 1/2 inch of wax remains.

Sea Salt + Bay Rum Soy Candle

$35.00
Sea Salt + Bay Rum Soy Candle

Sea Salt + Bay Rum Soy Candle

$35.00
$35.00

Inspired by the aromas wafting through the air of quaint seaside villages, this distillate cologne of rum and bayberries is washed with rich salt air. Forget the worries you may have carried with you to the sand.

14 oz (397g) / approx. 50 hour burn time

Premium soy wax blend & double cotton wick.

Your purchase supports animal rescue by donating 10% of the profits to organizations working for the cause.

 

Sydney Hale candles are safe to use in your home but, as with any candle, we all need to abide by safety instructions. These are small fires after all :) Here are the Cliffsnotes:

  • Trim your wicks to 1/4 inch before each burn.
  • Burn until you reach a full melt pool (especially important for first lighting- approx. 2 hours needed).
  • Never burn for more than 4 hours.
  • Do not burn in a draft or around flammable objects.
  • Do not leave it unattended or in the reach of children or pets.
  • Do not touch the glass on a burning or recently extinguished candle (the glass is hot!)
  • Stop using your candle when 1/4 - 1/2 inch of wax remains.